In truth, only ineffective, poor quality marketing is too expensive.
Good quality marketing that is measured and quantified is not expensive. In fact the opposite is true. If you are marketing your business in a cost effective manner, then not marketing is expensive.
So the question is – How can you as a business owner understand the difference? The answer is training. When was the last time you trained yourself in how to sell and market your products and services?
As I marketing person, my training programme goes something like this:
- I spend each day traveling to and from work (1 hour) listening via CD to the world’s leading sales and marketing experts
- If I have a meeting, then the above figure could be increased to up to 4hours (I call my car a university on wheels)
- I spend over £5,000 of my own personal money every year educating myself by attending seminars in order to keep my self right up to date with the latest thinking and technology from the world of sales and marketing
- I have a library of over 600 sales and marketing and business growth books which I read
- I use YouTube, Ted and other online training resources to provide me with additional learning
For details omy on-going training pprogramme take a look at my Business Accelerator Programme by toing to this link:
Marketing Training UK